Online Interview Management System Capstone Project
Table of Contents
Introduction of the Study
The capstone project entitled “Online Interview Management System” is a system intended for managing interview processes digitally. The system will have an admin who is responsible in interview management. The admin can set, track and access interviews.
In a company, selecting employees is a big concern which should be done correctly for the company’s benefit. The most important step in selecting employees is the interview process. In the conventional way, managing interviews are done manually. The staff in charge will go through piles of job application to select applicants for the interview. The interviewer will use hard copy for scheduling the interviews of the applicants. Keeping record of interview scorecards and results are also done in a hard copy and stored in a physical space. This paper system is inefficient due to possible human errors. This is also inconvenient for the interviewer and the job applicants in some ways.
The proposed solution for the aforementioned problems is to design and develop an interview management system. The system will contain an admin that will manage the entire interview process. From selecting applicants to be scheduled for interview, scheduling, creating interview questions, keeping records of the interview scores and result. The system will replace the paper system into a digital system which would not require any hard copies and physical space for record keeping. The system will serve as the centralized database for all the records in the entire interview process. The system is easy and convenient to use.
Objectives of the Study
General Objective – the main objective of this project is to design and develop a system to manage interview processes.
The following are the specific objectives of the study:
- To design a system that will manage all aspects of the interview process.
The system will have an admin that would manage all the activities needed for an interview.
- To develop a system that will eliminate paper works in handling interview records.
- Develop an online platform that will replace or serves as an alternative for the traditional way of conducting an interview.
- Test and evaluate the system based on the standard questionnaires
- McCalls for the IT expert
- ISO 25010 for the end-users
Significance of the Study
This section of the document will enumerate the possible person or group of individuals that may benefit with the output of this capstone project.
The following individuals or group will benefit from this project:
Company. The output of this capstone project will help them select right employees for the company. By integrating this system in their company, they could easily manage interview processes.
HR Managers. The system will make their work easy. This will help them manage all documents related to the interview process easily. Automation can be very effective and efficient and will improve the business process in general.
Applicants. This will also be very convenient on the part of the applicants since they can now apply for a job online.
Researchers. The success of this project will contribute to their knowledge and skills in their field of expertise.
Future Researchers. They can use this project if they want to upgrade the system or if they wish to pursue the same study.
Development Tools and Programming Environment
- PHP and MySQL – the researchers will use PHP as the scripting language and MySQL for the database.
- Bootstrap – for the interface and form design, the researchers will use Bootstrap framework. It is used to develop responsive web applications.
- XAMPP – it is package that consists of Apache web server, MySQL or MariaDB and PHP as the interpreted language.
- Sublime text editor – it will be used for the coding or programming of the project.
You may visit our facebook page for more information, inquiries and comments.
Hire our team to do the project.