Category Archives: CMS
Social Networking Website using WordPress and BuddyPress
XAMPP – is a free and open source cross-platform web server solution stack package developed by Apache Friends, consisting mainly of the Apache HTTP Server, MariaDB database, and interpreters for scripts written in the PHP and Perl programming languages. XAMPP stands for Cross-Platform (X), Apache (A), MariaDB (M), PHP (P) and Perl (P).
WordPress – is a free and open-source content management system (CMS) based on PHP and MySQL.
BuddyPress Plugin – is a free software package that can be plugged in to WordPress to create a social networking website. For newcomers, think of BuddyPress as an out-of-the-box social networking website, complete with an administration area that lets you manage the site.
Grocery Product Locator Kiosk with Mobile Application
Statement of the Problem
The purpose of this study is to design a Grocery Product Locator Kiosk with mobile app that will give solution to the problem of the customer in terms of searching a product in a certain Aisle.
In order to determine the importance of having this application, the researchers were able to formulate the following questions:
- How can the concept of Android and web programming be used in the field of the digital information dissemination?
- What design would best suit for the targeted users and in the functions of the mobile applications?
Chapter 3 Mobile Application for Hotel Reservation System Using Android Technology
Mobile Application for Hotel Reservation System Using Android Technology the proponents will going to build and troubleshoot for all the problems previously mentioned in problem specification. The system will be implementing with more additional features that will support in achieving future goals of the hotel.
The system database will store all the details and information about the reservations, guests, room services/types and staff details in a convenient manner. Database makes retrieval of data efficient and accurate. Reservations of the hotel can be done in a single click. After checking availability for rooms, single or group reservation can be made after entering details. System has a function to automatically calculate the bill according to the predefined charges set to items and rooms. Security is provided to our system by having database backup and restores system. The customer can create an account in order to make a reservation.
The proponent is going to upgrade the quality of the hotel and simplifies the matters or the problem of the current manual system.
Web-Based Patient Information System User’s Manual
- Accounts and Login
The Web-Based Patient Information System has default admin account with the username: admin and password: password. These account are used to manage the system, you modify its details or create another account as you like.
Provide the admin account to the login page and click the sign in button to login.
(state your school or institution) is using the traditional way of voting in their election process where students will have to line up and register their name before they can vote. The students will collect their ballot, write their chosen candidate, submit their ballot, and have their fingernails inked. The counting of process is another problem. After the given election period, the members of the electoral board will have to count the votes manually which is a very tedious task and is prone to errors. Thus, manual counting may result to inaccurate and unreliable results.
Drupal Tutorials Compilation
Here are the list of our Drupal Lessons and Tutorials
- Introduction to Drupal Content Management System
- Installing Drupal on WAMP server
- How to Manage Users in Drupal
- How to Manage Themes in Drupal
- How to Install Modules in Drupal
- How to Manage Menus in Drupal
- How to Manage Contents in Drupal
- How to create a Blog Post in Drupal
- How to Manage Blocks in Drupal
- How to make your Drupal site Offline
- How to modify site information in Drupal
Joomla Tutorials Compilation
Here are the list of our Joomla Lessons and Tutorials
- Introduction to Joomla Content Management System
- Installing Joomla on WAMP server
- Joomla Core Components
- Joomla Core Modules
- The Frontend and Backend of Joomla
- Joomla Control Panel
- Joomla Tutorial – Creating Section
- Joomla Tutorial – Creating Categories
- Joomla Tutorial – Creating Articles
- Joomla Tutorial – Joomla Users
WordPress Tutorials Compilation
Here are the list of our WordPress Lessons and Tutorials
WordPress: Managing Plugins
Plugins are tools to extend the functionality of WordPress.
1. Login to your WordPress site using the administrator account.
2. Click Plugins in the Plugins tab in your dashboard to go to the Plugins administration form.