- Download 3581
- File Size 10.95 MB
- Create Date March 14, 2018
Activity Attendance System using Visual Basic.Net with Biometrics Fingerprint Scanner
tblStudent (id, idnumber, fullname, contact, address, year, course)
tblCourse (id, coursename, coursedescription)
tblActivity (id, activityname, description, date, banner, course, numberofswipe)
tblUser (id, accountname, password, category(admin,checker))
tblAttendance (id, studentid, courseid, activityid,swipetime, status(inAM, outAM, inPM, outPM))
tblFine (id, fineamount, dateupdated)
The main objective of this study is to develop an operational SUPREME STUDENT COUNCIL (SSC) STUDENTS ACTIVITY ATTENDANCE AND MONITORING SYSTEM using BIOMETRICS specifically it aims:
- Easily and fast tracking of student’s attendance in every activity.
- To minimize time consumption of finding attendance in a sheet of paper.
- To minimize time consumption in signing of students activity card.
- To provide a graph to monitor the most attending department in every school activities.
- To secure the students attendance in every school activities.
Scope and Limitation
The system will be able to:
- Add, update student information.
- Add, update and remove courses record.
- Add, update and remove activities record.
- Display a graph and count the most attending course in every year level and print the result.
- Display the result in every activity to secure the students attendance and print the result.
- Compute the fine of students and provide a receipt
- Visual Basic.Net
install first the mysql connector (mysql-connector-net-6.6.7.msi)