Guide Questions for the Development of Barangay System
- What is the current state/issue of the organization that the project is addressing?
The current state of the barangay under the department of Management Information system (MIS) is they have the manual process of encoding their files such their barangay clearances, barangay indecency, barangay certification, barangay ID and recording of their treasury.
- What is the project objective that can address the current state/issue of the organization?
The goal of our team is to make a system to help them encode their files in cloud for less documented papers, folders, envelopes and it they will have a huge space for other things. They can just type, save and print.
- How will the project address the current state/issue? Describe in term of creating solution model/framework that will bring organizational improvement and sustainable competitive advantages.
File Management system that will record all the documents for the Barangay.
- Describe the activities/steps the project will undertake to build the solution model/framework to achieve the project objectives.
First we should know how many citizens are living in barangay. And then, the flow of the process in the barangay. How the people can get their clearances, certification, etc. We need to observe the every flow of the process to see how we will create the system.
- What makes the idea innovative or different from existing approach or solutions that are addressing the current state/issue(s) described?
Before they are using the manual system, they are searching through folders and cabinets. So it takes times for them just to search for one just one name for the barangay clearance or if they are valid citizen in the barangay. But now, they can just search to the new system by just typing the name of the citizen if they are valid citizen or not.
- How will the project contribute toward achieving the strategic objectives of the organization?
It will help the personnel of the barangay for a hassle free work. Because before they are having a hard time just to find the paper of the person who’s getting his or her record in the barangay. Sometimes it is missing or miss placed by the personnel.
- What are the expected results of the project? How will the beneficiaries benefit from the project? How are they measure?
This will the personnel of the barangay to have enough time for other works. It will be a big help for the barangay because the files can be put in order.
- How will the project be sustainable even after completion of the course program?
I think they can sustain the system because it is convenient and it is easy for them to use.
You may visit our facebook page for more information, inquiries and comments.
Hire our team to do the project.