Mobile Based Event Ticketing App with Admin Panel
Table of Contents
Introduction of the Study
The capstone project “Ticket on the Go” is a mobile-based application intended for selling and inquiring ticket for events. The application will have an admin panel that manages the registered users who inquire for tickets.
An event requires audiences for it to be considered successful. Planning an event put the organizer in a tough situation to make it amazing and attract a lot of audiences. Usually, event organizers sell ticket to people to let them attend the event. But selling tickets manually can be a huge challenge to the event planners especially when they are busy working hard planning thoroughly the event to be successful and would satisfy the audiences. They need a platform wherein they can easily sell the tickets to their target audiences.
To provide solution for the aforementioned problems, the researchers of the study proposed a mobile-based ticketing app. The application will be used to sell and buy tickets for a specific event. The application will be used by both the admin and the users. The admin are the event organizers who wish to sell tickets quickly and conveniently. The users of the application are those who wish to conveniently inquire tickets for a specific event. The application will let the event organizers and audiences save time and effort.
Objectives of the Study
General Objective – the main goal of the project is to design and develop a mobile-based application for selling and inquiring tickets for events.
Specifically, the project aims the following objectives:
- To develop an application that will automate selling and buying event’s ticket.
- The output of the study is a mobile application that will help event organizers market their tickets conveniently.
- The application will help users to inquire for tickets without exerting too much effort.
- Complete the development of the system according to the timeframe or project schedule.
- To produce documentation that records the phases, task and deliverables of the study.
- The app will have a user-friendly interface.
- The application is safe, accurate, reliable and convenient to use.
- To evaluate the developed system using a standard questionnaire and self-made evaluation tool with the following quality characteristics
Significance of the Study
The success of the study is deemed beneficial to the following groups/individuals:
Event Organizers. The application will help them ensure that there will be a lot of audiences to experience the event they organize. They can sell a lot of tickets using the system.
Audiences and Users. The success of the project will provide them a platform to conveniently buy a ticket for the events they wished to attend.
Researchers. The success of the study will add on the knowledge and skills of the researchers as programmers. Capstone project subject is a venue for the researchers to showcase their skills in the field of computer programming, web development and in research in general.
Future Researchers. The study can serve as their reference if they wish to pursue the same study.
Development Tools of the Event Ticketing App
You may visit our facebook page for more information, inquiries and comments.
Hire our team to do the project.