Donation Information System in PHP and MySQL
The project entitled Donation Information System is intended for the city social welfare and development, it is an online platform designed and developed in PHP and MySQL.
Note: this is only a project in the web development project.
List of Database Tables:
The specific objectives of this project are:
- To develop the functionality on the processing of client’s requests on calamity assistance.
- To develop the functionality that will report and/or broadcast the community calamity activities.
- To develop the functionality that will generate specific reports on the donors, volunteers, and beneficiary.
Beneficiaries of the donation information system
- Donors: person who wants to donate and share their blessings can register online and send information on how they can share and contribute to someone who needs help.
- Beneficiaries: person who is affected by calamities can ask for assistance using this platform.
- City welfare management: staffs which are working in the city welfare management can be more productive by using this online donation system.
SCOPE AND LIMITATIONS
The proposed system would be capable of on accommodating clients on the giving of help and getting of help on the people who are affected by some disasters and on providing information through these features: by creating a module that the user could create its own account, create a modification module that will allow the client to update its account. The system can provide a module for the users through web-based system application that can cater the needs of the people who gets help and even the people who gives help anytime-anywhere. The system will be accessed through different kind of browsers and on any devices like personal computers, laptops, tablets and smartphones. The limitation of the proposed system would be accessible by those who have internet connection and electricity only.
Features of the System
- Donation Information System Login Page
This login page is for the donors and beneficiaries. The donors can post their contributions and the beneficiary can ask for assistance.
- Donation Information System Admin Login Page
The image below shows the login page for the administrator of the system. The administrator can access the different modules of the systems such as the dashboard, user management, and many more.
- Donation Information System Dashboard Page
The dashboard page contains various indicators and reports module of the system. The image below shows the dashboard design of the donation information system.
- Donation Information System User Management Page
The administrator can add another user that can access the admin panel of the system.
- Donation Information System Donor Management Page
The donors will need to register their information first before they can share their contributions. In addition, the donor must upload first a valid document such as the valid ID and other documents to verify their identity. The image below shows the donor management page of the system.
- Donation Information System Beneficiary Management Page
Beneficiary Management Page is the module of the system that stores the list of persons who needs help. They also need to upload a valid document to verify their identity.
- Donation Information System Donation Management Page
The lists of donations are stored in the donation management page. The image below shows the donation management page of the system.
- Donation Information System Message Broadcast Page
The administrator can send messages to the volunteers, donors and beneficiaries of the system through the broadcast module of the system.
SDLC Water model is the most suitable model for creating the information system since, the developer cannot proceed or bypass the next phase until the developer finished the pervious phases, but if ever the developer notices some flaws and issue to the system, the developer can go back to the phase and fix the issues regarding with the system and them jump again to next iteration.
You may visit our facebook page for more information, inquiries and comments.
Hire our team to do the project.