Tabulation System Database Schema and System Features
Manage Schedule of Activities (activityid, datefrom, date to, activity name, description)
Manage Events (eventid, date, name of event, description)
Manage Contestant (contestantid, name, department, eventid)
Manage Judges (judegeid, judgename, username, password)
Manage Criteria (criteriaid, criterianame, percentage, eventid)
Manage Scores (scoreid, eventid, judgeid, criteriaid, contestandid, score, category, date)
- Overall Winner for specific event
- Winner per Criteria for specific event
- Select Events and Login to the System
- Select Contestant
- Display the criteria to be graded
- Submit scores
- Admin will encode all the events
- Admin will encode all the contestants
- Admin will encode all the judges
- Admin will encode all the judging criteria
- The judge will have to select first activity or event before he or she logs on to the system.
- The system will present the list of candidates for that specific event.
- After the judge has selected a candidate, the system will present the list of judging criteria for that event.
- The judge will now rate and save the score.
- The system will then return to the list of candidates, and will repeat the steps from 3 to 5.
- View and print the results/winner for specific event (3rd, 2nd, 1st, grand winner)
- View and print the results/winner per judging criteria for a specific event (best in gown, best in talent, etc.)
We can develop the project using the following programming languages:
- Visual Basic and MS Access
- Visual Basic and MySQL
- C# and SQL Server
- PHP, MySQL and Bootstrap
- Web and Mobile version using NodeJS, AngularIonic and Apache Cordova