Quiz Application in Django Free Source code
Table of Contents
Technological advancements are the driving factor behind the enhancement and flexibility of student education. This capstone project, “Quiz Application in Django,” is yet another creative platform designed for a learning institution. The project is a Django-based application that enables for the simple and effective electronic administration of quizzes. Originally, students are in schools. However, once the COVID-19 epidemic strikes, it restricts physical connections between humans, resulting in school closures. Traditionally, quizzes are held in a four-walled corner classroom, with pupils given written questionnaires. This exam method, however, needs to be expanded beyond classroom settings for unexpected events such as the pandemic we are presently fighting, which limits our physical interactions.
To solve the aforementioned concern, the researchers advocated the creation of an online quiz platform. The application is a novel system approach that will expand on the standard quizzes administration. The method will make it easier and simpler for professors and students to administer quizzes. Teachers can publish lessons and quizzes to the system for students to use. To participate in quizzes, students would simply need to register on the system. The internet platform is extremely efficient, dependable, and user-friendly.
Objectives of the Study
General Objective – The researchers’ overall goal is to create and develop a system that will automate the administration of quizzes, thereby improving the existing examination system.
- The following goals are explicitly targeted by the researchers:
- To provide an efficient platform for managing classroom quizzes.
- To eliminate problems and concerns in the traditional teaching-learning system.
- To make classroom exams available to students at any time and from any location.
- To assess the system’s functionality, usability, dependability, performance, and security.
- To make class exams simple, quick, efficient, and accurate.
Importance and Significance of the Project
Django’s Quiz Application transforms regular class quizzes into an online platform. The system will aid in the provision of an effective digital exam platform.
The study’s success is thought to benefit the following:
Educational Institution. The project’s success will allow them to supply students with an easily accessible and available exam and class platform.
Teachers. The system will help them conduct examinations. Using the system, they may deliver quizzes with ease.
Students. The system will give them with a viable alternative for taking exams electronically.
Researchers.The project will utilize their skills and knowledge to create successful programs.
Future Researchers. The study can be used as a guideline for their version of the project.
Features of the System
- Landing Page/Home Page – This page is where the user is redirected when they login to the system.
- Admin Dashboard – this serves as the main page of the system administrator wherein major records are displayed that the admin can access and managed.
- Teacher Information Management – this module allow management of teacher information in the system. The admin can add, edit, update or remove teacher information.
- Student Information Management – this module allow management of student information in the system. The admin can add, edit, update or remove student information.
- Course Management – this module allow management of course information in the system. The admin can add, edit, update or remove course information.
- Question Bank – This module allow the admin and teacher to manage the question bank use for the quizzes of students.
- Exam Result – This module allow the admin and teacher to manage the result of the student’s exam.
- Exam and Test Module – This module allow student to take exams and test using the application.
The Quiz Application in Django is a very user-friendly application. It is very easy to use and even a novice user can easily take quizzes with it. This application provides a wide range of quizzes which are classified into different categories. Users can select the category they want to take the quiz from.
A quiz application can be built using the Django framework. The Django framework is a Python web framework that enables rapid development of web applications. It is based on the Model View Controller (MVC) architectural pattern. A quiz application can be built using the Django framework by creating a model for the quiz, a view for the quiz, and a controller for the quiz.
The model will contain the data that is used by the view and controller. The data in the model can be in any format, such as an SQLite database or a spreadsheet. The view will display the data from the model on a web page. The controller will handle user interactions with the quiz application, such as submitting questions and scoring the quiz.
- The Django framework provides a number of features that can be used to build a quiz application. These features include:
- The Django framework is object-oriented, which makes it easy to create and use classes to represent the data in the model.
- The Django framework provides a number of built-in features that can be used to create a web application. These features include:
- The Django framework is easy to use, which means that it can be quickly developed and deployed.
The purpose of this study was to develop a technique for making class quizzes more efficient. According to the study’s findings, the established approach is effective in the eyes of the respondents, as judged by the provided criteria. The proposed system met the needs and requirements of the intended users and respondents. The majority of responders recognized the system’s potential.
As a result, the researchers concluded that a system is a helpful tool for conducting online quizzes. The system’s deployment will lessen challenges and worries while going beyond the restrictions of traditional teaching-learning systems. The created system will make managing class examinations and quizzes simple, quick, efficient, and accurate.
The researchers strongly recommend that the Django Quiz Application be implemented. This is to make test and lesson management in the digital classroom easier and more efficient. Because of its effectiveness and dependability for the intended users, the system comes highly recommended. The researchers emphasize the importance of having a thorough understanding of how to use the system correctly.
This research focuses on the creation of a “Quiz Application in Django” to help with school exams. Traditionally, examinations take place in a four-walled corner classroom where students are given printed questionnaires. However, this exam and teaching method must be extended beyond classroom settings for unexpected situations such as the pandemic we are currently fighting, which limits our physical interactions. The researchers of the study aimed to develop a Quiz Application in Django to virtually extend the traditional classroom examination. The Django-based application is intended to enable teachers and students to conduct online exams and classes without the need for physical encounters.
You may visit our Facebook page for more information, inquiries, and comments. Please subscribe also to our YouTube Channel to receive free capstone projects resources and computer programming tutorials.
Hire our team to do the project.