Automated Voting System for High School in C# and MySQL
The project entitled Automated Voting System for High School is a network based application that caters the needs and requirements of a voting procedure for student government council. The project was written in C#.Net and MySQL for the database of the system.
The system will be designed to simplify the flow of voting and this is also the answer/solution to some several problems encountered in the manual process of election such as the inaccuracy of records, inefficiency of the processes and many more.
Objectives of the Study
The primary aim of the project is to replace the manual process and implement the developed system to make the flow efficient and accurate.
- To identify the needs and requirements of the users and the organization
- To address the gap and problems encountered through the development of the voting system
- To secure and manage the records in an electronic manner
- To test and validate the system based on the series of testing criteria
- To implement the system in a live environment
Candidate Students Module
- Add update delete candidates
- Capture or upload photo
- Validate all positions if occupied or repeated
- Only Higher Level is eligible running higher rank
the image below is the candidate students module:
- Tally Votes
- Filter by position and party
the image below is the results module of the system:
Print Results of Voting
Print of Elected Officials
Voter’s Maintenance Module
- Monitor status of student not and done voting
- filter by grade/year
- importing excel master list
the image below is the voter’s maintenance module of the system:
- Checks if it is ready to start the elections. This is also the UI of the client-side for voting.
Vote Straight Option
- Allows voting all the candidates under the same banner or party list
- Manage User Setting
- Voting Status (ON/OFF)
- Prevent from casting votes if the voting has not been started yet.
- Client Mode Preview
- Recent SSG Officers (Archive Officers)
- Student Vote Status
- Print Students who are not taking or casting of their votes.
- Reset or Delete Data (Optional)
Certificate of Proclamation for winning candidates
- Update Principal Name, SSG Adviser and SSG President
- Update School Year
Phases of the system development Cycle
Analysis and Quick Design
During Analysis and Quick Design, the researchers did a personal interview with the respondents and the chosen client where the study was conducted. The respondents were given the chance to suggest how the system will be designed. After conducting the data gathering, the researchers made an initial design for the proposed system.
The researchers will analyze all the data, user requirements and information. This phase also help the researchers to have an idea on how to create the system and have an idea on how the proposed system would be beneficial to the clients.
The researchers will start to develop the proposed system. It includes the design; how the system would look like based on user requirements, and the researchers/programmer would like to add personal design to make the system more interactive and user friendly.
This stage will include the compiling, building, demonstration also refinement of the data gathered by the researchers. The researchers first build a prototype based on the planed design and data tables. After building the prototype it will be demonstrated to the client. The researchers show the function of the system, the flow on how it works, and the functions of the features that are included in the system. The last stage is refinement where in the researchers will refine the system by client’s additional needs. This will include changes in features flow and functions based on the requirements.
This will include the feed backing of the proposed system after it will be implemented and had undergone testing by three Experts. It will also inform the researchers and the developer if there are any bugs, suggestion and if the system’s functionality will works well.
This will discuss the implementation of the propose system wherein Three (3) Experts will evaluate the propose system. This will also discuss if the recommended functions and suggestion are met.
Developer: Stephen Yecyec
You may visit our facebook page for more information, inquiries and comments.
Hire our team to do the project.