Drupal: Site Information
In this lesson we are going to learn how to change our site details information such as site name, email and slogan.
Updating site information:
1. Login to your Drupal site using the administrator account.
2. Click Configuration in the toolbar to go to the Configuration administration page.
3. Then click Site Information link.
4. You will proceed to Site Information form. Here you can modify your site details such as site name, email and slogan of the site.
5. Click Save Configuration button.