Conceptual Framework of Augmented and Virtual Reality Based Learning
This article will give you an example on how to prepare a conceptual framework on augmented and virtual reality based learning scheme.
Systems based objective
- To form and build the system that will be a support and supplement to the classical form of learning, that will integrate the ICT method and will be developed according to the users’ (students) demands.
- Provide a computer-based learning tool that can be updated and accessed through the schools intranet employing the client-server connectivity.
The image above is the conceptual framework of the project entitled Augmented and Virtual Reality Based Learning. It is based on IPO-O model or also known as the input, process, output and outcome model.
The project will start on investigating the current process and this is the stage to determine the needs of the users or also known as the user requirement stage. The researchers will also need to gather relevant studies and systems that will serve as a guide in the development of the project.
This is the part where the researchers will select and choose the best software development life cycle model for the project.
The process involves Analysis and Quick Design, Prototyping, Testing, Deployment and Maintenance.
After the necessary steps were done, the project comes into life and implemented on the actual environment. A new project is born and will be maintained in order for the project to survive in the long run.
- Increase the ability of teachers to monitor the performance of students.
- Flexibility of the system features based on the user requirement.
- Improves Teaching-Learning Process
- Perceptions Through Augmented/virtual Reality
- It enhances scope of education by facilitating ict based learning and inclusive education
Message us on our facebook page for the complete documentation of the project.
You may visit our facebook page for more information, inquiries and comments.
Hire our team to do the project.