Adding User Account in WordPress
In this lesson we are going to learn how to create user accounts in WordPress.
To add user account:
1. Login to your WordPress site using the administrator account.
2. Click Add New in the Users tab in your dashboard to go to the Add new user form.
3. Then, fill in the following:
- Username: Enter the username that you want. Ex: admin
- Email Address: Enter a valid email address.
- Firstname: Enter your firstname (optional)
- Lastname: Enter your lastname (optional)
- Website: Enter your website address (optional)
- Password: Enter any password that you want.
- Send Passwword: If you check this an email will be sent to this user containing its password info
- Roles: Select what roles you will assign to this user.
4. Click the Add new user button.