Joomla Tutorial – Creating Article
In this lesson we are going to learn how to create an Article in Joomla.
Here are the steps in creating an Article in Joomla:
1. Login first in the backend site of Joomla or the Administration site (http://localhost/joomla/administrator).
2. You will be prompted to enter the username and password. Enter the valid username and password and click the login button.
3. After you have entered the valid username and password you are now on the Control Panel or the Administration interface.
4. Navigate to Content Menu -> Article Manager -> Click New button. Then, fill in the following:
Title of the Article (ex. Introduction to Joomla or any title that you want).
Alias (ex. intro-to-joomla, optional).
Published: Select Yes to publish the article, No to disable it.
Category: Select a category.
Category Order: Select order.
Access Level: it determines who can access to this Article. Default access right is Public.
Featured: Select YES to publish it in your homepage, otherwise NO.
Article Text: Enter your article content.
5. After you have fill in the fields, click the Save button.
6. Repeat steps 4 and 5 to create more articles.