Tag Archives: visual basic tutorials
Sales and Inventory Management System in Visual Basic Free Download Source code
Product Module – Product code, product name, category, unit, unit in stock, unit price, discount, re-order level, expiration date
Product Category Module – category code, category name, date modified
Product Unit Module – unit code, unit name, date modified
Stock-in Product Module – stock-in number, product code, product name, unit price, quantity receive, subtotal, supplier, total amount
Science Learning Game Free Download Source code
– Quiz Game
– True or False
– Picture Labelling
– Picture Guessing
– Drag n Drop
Drugstore Point of Sale System
It is composed by the following components:
This database system is very simple, practical and easy to use. With the user-friendly graphical interface, and many buttons that each represents different task, the user will find that the processes of storing and accessing Data and information are uncomplicated.
Rice Inventory and Point of Sale System Free Download Source code
Forms Included in the package
Loaning System in Visual Basic Free Download Source code
Loaning System in Visual Basic System Features:
- Membership Registration
- Membership Reports (by category)
- Accounts Information (Regular Loans, Share Capital, Service Fee, etc)
- Transaction Reports (Year End, Loan, Share Capital, etc)
User Management with user restriction in Visual Basic
This is an upgraded version of user account management that we’ve posted earlier.
In this source code we have added restriction such as:
Login system with user registration in Visual Basic
1. Registration system: the user must register its desired username and password before he/she can logon to the system.
2. The information entered by the user in the registration form (username and password) will be used to logon to the system.
3. All the information are stored in a database (ms access)
Login System with user account management
This application will demonstrate a CRUD (create, update, delete) system. The records to be managed in this program are the login information of the users which includes the username and password.
Login system with own account updates in Visual Basic 6
It is a simple login system with database that will allow the users to manage their own account.