List of Thesis and Capstone Project Titles for Information Technology
1. Face Recognition with SMS notification and Security System
2. Web Based File Manager with android app
3. Mobile Based Airline Reservation System (Android and IOS)
4. Mobile Based Exam Schedule Notification App
5. Android Based Door Lock App with SMS Notification
6. Web Based Water Billing Management System with Android and SMS Notification for Clients
7. Web and Mobile Event Tabulation App (Web for Admin and Mobile for Judges)
8. Android Based Attendance App using Smart Card Reader
9. Touchscreen Point of Sale Application
10. Cloud Based Accounting Application for Business Analytics
Web Based and Online Application for Capstone and Thesis Projects
1. Web Based Human Resource Integrated System
2. Lending System in PHP and MySQL
3. Web Based Classroom Management System
4. Web Based School Management System
5. Online Records Management System
6. Web Based Car Rental Application in PHP and MySQL
7. Office Supply Inventory System in PHP and MySQL
8. Employee Clock Attendance System
9. Attendance Management System
10. Car Wash Booking Application
Android/Mobile List of Capstone and Thesis Projects
List of mobile projects for your thesis and capstone projects. It can be developed in three major mobile OS namely Android, IOS and Windows.
1. Android Based ELearning for Computer Fundamentals
2. Mobile Student Handbook
3. Psychology App for Android
4. Android Based Board Exam Reviewer for Agriculture
5. Android Based Board Exam Reviewer for Criminology
6. Dialect to Tagalog to English Dictionary App
7. Mobile First-Aid App
8. Android Based Entrance Examination with Web Based Admin Panel and SMS Support
9. Android Based Math Game for Grade 1
10. MusikMoTo: Mobile mp3 player
Thesis and Capstone Project Title Compilation for Information Technology
Inventory Management System
Programming language: Visual Basic 6 and MS Access, PHP and MySQL
Other Language: .vb.net (upon request)
Download System Installer
As the study is expanding and having many customers, it faces different problems. With these problems, their system experiences: unorganized transactions, long queue, scammers, unreliable updates about the upcoming events, and the availability of ticket at the ticket store. In the mentioned problems, there are possible solutions that can help the study. The e-ticketing thru mobile application can help the customers, the company, marketing staffs and other employees of the business. The proposed system has many features that can help every user have a faster and easier process. Every business is being known by its good service. The number of people patronizing this business is rapidly growing with the implementation of the e-ticketing thru mobile application, the customers can have a more secured and assured purchase of tickets. With this idea, the company can offer quality services to the customers and a faster, reliable, accessible, time efficient, effortless and easier process of purchasing tickets.
Completed Thesis Project Compilation
1. Student Information System – Visual Basic 6, PHP/MySQL
2. Payroll System – Visual Basic 6, PHP/MySQL
3. Entrance Examination – Visual Basic 6
4. Faculty Information System – Visual Basic 6, PHP/MySQL
5. Polling System – Visual Basic 6
6. Medical and Laboratory Record Keeping System – Visual Basic 6, PHP/MySQL
7. Library System – Visual Basic 6, PHP/MySQL
8. Cashiering and Queuing System – Visual Basic 6
9. Student Account and Cashiering System – Visual Basic 6
10. DTR (Daily Time Record) System – Visual Basic 6
11. DTR (Daily Time Record) System with Biometrics – Visual Basic 6
12. School Management System (Enrollment, Registrar, Cashiering, Student Information Module) – Visual Basic 6
Technology is the purposeful of information in the design, production, and utilization of goods and services and in the organization of human activities. Technologies have a wide range influence in our generation today having all this technology the new generation is really innovating. Technologies can make a person move production and this productive person was needed by mart station and job today.
Filipinos are avid patrons of herbal medicine they spend anywhere from P75-90 billion on herbal medicines annually, according to the government. That’s about half the total amount spent by Filipinos on medicine both synthetic and natural every year. It’s a massive amount that indicates a huge pent up demand for herbal medicines, which have been a basic remedy in many Filipino homes since the time of their Grandfather and Grandmother mostly because they’re cheaper than synthetics.
Background of the Study
Talking about translation study, many people think that translation is not easy to do, because in translation there are many processes and methods. Generally, translation is known as a process of transferring a language to another. It has historic and cultural background.
In our interconnected world, Android Based Dictio-Translator give the user a global mindset which is increasingly useful. Because of the widespread use of dictionaries in schools and their acceptance by many as language authorities the researcher has the idea of creating an application. Android Based Dictio-Translator is an application that helps Filipino to translate their mother tongue to other Filipino dialect for them to interpret their lingo. It enhances your knowledge to comprehend many language entities. It enables the user to explore Filipino dialect. It gives the meaning of the words and translates it to your desired language.
Mobile Based Transcript of Records Request Processing System
Problems encountered in existing system are as follows:
- The manual process of requesting the students’ academic record takes too long.
- The records are kept in a traditional way which is the file/folder-cabinet method; as such records are not secured.
- Students/graduates need to go the registrar’s office to request their record and it is quite troublesome on the part of the students/graduates.
- In general, the existing system has failed to satisfy the needs of its clientele.
To eradicate the above stated problems, it is recommended to eliminate the manual/old process and start designing and developing an automated one.
Web Based E-Prospectus in PHP MySQL
The proposed “Web Based E-Prospectus in PHP MySQL” is an electronic version of specific student prospectus that contents all the grades of subjects already taken. It has an additional function of evaluating the prospectus of a student for what subject that he/she will be able to take.
The researchers have come up an idea to develop this system because one of the problems is the office personnel and secretary spend time in locating and putting the grades of a student in their prospectus and evaluate it manually before they can enroll. The grades that will be hard to locate are those grades that it almost more than five years and up are past or in another case one of the student lost his/her prospectus. In this process, it will require a lot of time for an assigned person to locate one by one the grades of a certain student. This system can retrieve all the grades of students from his/her first year up to the present and display it the same as prospectus owned by students to avoid the confusion and for familiarity purpose.
Hotel Room Reservation and Billing System
The main purpose of this study was to create a program that will automate the current system used by the said hotel. The researchers used the descriptive type of survey methods where they distributed questionnaires to the respondent of Hotel Pension House as a research instrument for data gathering.
The result of the study were the basis in coming up with program that is more convenient compared to the old system of the hotel.
Bus Online Ticketing and Seat Reservation
Through this proposed study, the bus station would have a fast, tranquil and easy way of providing good and hassle free services to their customers. Regarding with the payment method, the customer will print the ticket after having a reservation online and present it in the bus cashier or they will pay it through bayad centers.
This proposed system provides an easy to use system not just for the customer but also for the employee to minimize the work that they will do. This system also provides the solution to the problems encountered by the customers in terms of the accessibility and timeliness.
Web Based Car Rental Application in PHP and MySQL
Car rental business owners are looking for a better way to manage the car rental process, including customer check-in, payment method and real time reports.
Purpose (Proposed Solution)
The proposed project is a systematic way on how to handle the business needs of renting out vehicles to customers, maintaining of vehicle records, and producing real time reports and monitoring the business transaction in general.
Web Based School Management System in PHP MySQL
Scope of the Project
The objective of the proposed system and basically, the main concern of this proposed system are to speed up the enrollment process, starting from the student registration, student enrollment and assessment and down to payment of fees. Fast and easy transactions with a high rate of accuracy are also some of the major concerns of this system.