Mobile Based Farm Management Application Capstone Project
Introduction of the Study
The capstone project “Mobile Based Farm Management Application” aims to create a mobile-based platform for managing farms. The app is designed for farm owners and managers who want to manage the entire farm operations using a single system.
Farm management generally involves problem-solving and decision making activities for the benefit of the farm. Nowadays, farm managers still encounter difficulties in handling different operations especially in providing solution and decision making to meet the objectives of the farm. A manager faces a variety of problems, including determining how much fertilizer and irrigation water to use, seed application rates, feeding levels, manpower and machinery use, and other input rates and levels. Originally, farm managers handle the different problems manually which is not effective because the manager does not have centralized system to monitor and manage all operations of the farm as well as a source of data to support the decision they must make for the farm.
The researchers of the study proposed a solution for the above mentioned difficulties in managing farm and that is to create a Mobile Based Farm Management Application. The mobile-based platform has the potential to overcome the challenges of farm management requirements, which have been a roadblock for many years. Field specification, job activities, lists and reports, as well as all farming previous data, can all be submitted and carried out using a mobile phone. The application will help farm managers manage farm operation within one system, organize data to support decision makings and take control of field variability, and meet farm objectives.
Related Articles on Farm Management System
- Dairy Farm Management System ER Diagram
- Dairy Farm Management System Database Design
- IPO Model Conceptual Framework of Farm Management System
- Abstract of Farm Management System
- Dairy Farm Management System in PHP and Bootstrap
- Farm Management System Chapter 2 Review of Related Literature
Objectives of the Study
General Objective – the main goal of the project is to design and develop a Farm Management Application for effective management of farms just by using mobile phones.
The project specifically aims the following objectives:
- To develop an application that will serve as a centralized system in managing farm operations.
- The application will contain reports of previous operation to support future decisions.
- To design a system that will store organized data of the different farm operations.
- The system is efficient, reliable and convenient for managers in handling the farm.
- Complete the development of the system as well as the documentation according to the timeframe or project schedule.
- Evaluate the performance of the system using the ISO 25010 criteria for quality software.
Significance of the Study
The following individuals or group will benefit from the project:
Farm Manager. They will be directly benefited by this system because it will help them effectively manage the farm in a convenient and hassle free manner.
Farm Owners. The use of the application will help them ensure that the farm will gain profit and will attain sustainability.
Researchers. The researchers of the study will charge their journey in developing the project to experience. They can develop their team work as well as gain more knowledge in developing programs.
Future Researchers. They can utilize the study as their reference or basis if they wish to develop the same project. Future researchers can use the project as baseline and they can work with the additional features.
Development Tools of the project
Visual Studio Code – Editor used in the coding and programming.
You may visit our facebook page for more information, inquiries and comments.
Hire our team to do the project.